- Buoy Owner FAQ
- 1. Where can I get a buoy and what does it cost?
- 2. How many Li will it take to host FnC buoy?
The total LI of the set (Buoy, Infosign & Baitcrate) is 9.
- 3. What is the minimum required amount to start an event?
In order to start an event the buoy requires to have a minimum of the multiplier x 100L$ as funds. So to start a x2 event the buoy needs to have a minimum of 200L$, a x3 would require 300L$ etc. etc.
- 4. Do I lose my funds when I pick up the buoy?
No. When you set up the buoy it will get a unique name and funds are stored on the server. When you re-rezz the buoy it will pick up where it left off including the funds that were in it when you picked it up.
- 5. Do I earn from bait sales?
Yes, if a fisher buys bait from your active baitcrate you will earn 20% commission.
- 6. Can everybody fish?
Due to experience in our and other systems we have set a minimum age of 14 days before an avatar is able to fish our system.